The Colorado Environmental Pesticide Education Program (CEPEP) is committed to providing accurate, up-to-date information on pesticide laws and regulations, environmental protection, worker protection, and pesticide safety for applicators, trainers, agricultural workers and supervisors, and the general public.
What we do
- CEPEP coordinates and implements the CSU Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) and is involved in creating a School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program in area schools.
- CEPEP trains pesticide applicators and employers throughout Colorado in both private and commercial categories. We also train workers/handlers and agricultural employers on EPA’s Worker Protection Standard.
- We maintain and revise pesticide applicator study guides for those preparing to take their certification exams. Order Colorado Pesticide Applicator Study Guides
- We maintain a media library with pesticide training videos and DVDs, as well as CD-ROM information tools and other multimedia resources.
- We provide an up-to-date index of upcoming continuing education credits for pesticide applicator recertification.
If you have other questions, call us! (970) 491-6027
2020 Front Range Pest Management Workshop – SAVE THE DATE!. It will be held at The South Hall of the First National Bank at THE RANCH in Loveland, Colorado on November 3rd & 4th, 2020.
2020 Commercial Pesticide Applicator Prep Seminars are offered through the Colorado Nursery & Greenhouse Association in March. More information is available here.
Looking for required Stewardship Training for the new Dicamba formulations? [FeXpan (Dupont), Engenia (BASF) and XtendiMax (Monsanto)] Check out CDA’s Dicamba website
Looking for Non-registered Applicator Training Modules? More Information
Check out the NEW CSU School IPM website!