Colorado Environmental Pesticide Education Program
The Colorado Environmental Pesticide Education Program (CEPEP) is committed to providing accurate, up-to-date information on pesticide laws and regulations, environmental protection, worker protection, and pesticide safety for applicators, trainers, agricultural workers and supervisors, and the general public.
What we do
- CEPEP coordinates and implements the CSU Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) and is involved in creating a School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program in area schools.
- CEPEP trains pesticide applicators and employers throughout Colorado in both private and commercial categories. We also train workers and employers on the Environmental Protection Agency’s Worker Protection Standard.
- We maintain and revise pesticide applicator study guides for those preparing to take their certification exams. (For ordering information click here)
- We maintain a media library with pesticide training videos and DVDs, as well as CD-ROM information tools and other multimedia resources.
- We provide an up-to-date index of upcoming continuing education credits for pesticide applicator recertification.
CEPEP is part of the Department of Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management in the College of Agricultural Sciences at Colorado State University (CSU).
If you have other questions, call us! (970) 491-3947
Looking for Non-registered Applicator Training Modules? More Information
Looking for a PREP class for Commercial Applicator Testing? Seminars are available for 2017 in March and October through Colorado Nursery & Greenhouse Association! CNGA Prep Classes. Register here: 2017 Spring Registration Form. And Rocky Mt Regional Turfgrass Association will hold a 1-day workshop for general exam prep in December 2017. Check their website closer to that date for More information